1. SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
At www.Insectacus.com we are up to date regarding the regulation of the legal regime of information society services and electronic contracting, in relation to:
• The obligations of service providers, including those who act as intermediaries in the transmission of content over telecommunications networks.
• Commercial communications electronically.
• Information before and after the conclusion of electronic contracts.
• The conditions related to its validity and effectiveness.
• The sanctioning regime applicable to information society service providers.
• The concept of information society service also includes unpaid services by their recipients, insofar as they constitute an economic activity for the service provider.
• We will provide as information society services, among others and provided that they represent an economic activity, the following:
1. Procurement of goods or services electronically.
2. Sending commercial communications.
3. The provision of information electronically.
4. Video on demand, as a service in which the user can select through the network, both the desired program and the time of its supply and reception.
5. The distribution of content upon individual request.
3. OPTIONS LINKED TO PERSONAL DATA
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
At Insectacus Store we have adopted adequate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your data or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of it. These measures include internal reviews of our procedures for collecting, storing and processing personal data and our security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect us against unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data as established by Law. 15/1999 of December 13, and RD. 1720/2007.
5. DATA INTEGRITY
6. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND ITS UPDATING
When you use the services of www.Insectacus.com we will try by all means at our disposal to provide you with access to your personal data, as well as rectify or cancel them as soon as you request it, as long as we are not obliged to keep such data by virtue of of applicable law or for legitimate professional purposes. We will ask private users to identify themselves and to identify the data they wish to access or have requested to rectify or cancel before processing said requests. We may reject the processing of requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, that require a disproportionate technical effort, that endanger the privacy of others, or that are not considered practical (for example, requests that refer to information stored in backup copies) or for which it is not necessary to access the data. The data access and rectification service will be provided free of charge, except if a disproportionate effort is required. Some of our services use different procedures to access the personal data of users, rectify or cancel them. For detailed information on such procedures, please refer to the specific privacy notices or frequently asked questions for these services. Similarly, in the event that family members want to access the deceased’s information, it will be contemplated in a particular clause of the service consideration contract, in which the identity of the same will be expressly and clearly identified.
7.1. www.Insectacus.com regularly verifies compliance with this Policy. If you have questions about this Policy or about the processing of personal data by www.Insectacus.com, please contact us through our website or send an email to the following address: [email protected]
7.2. When we receive formal complaints in writing at this address, the policy of www.Insectacus.com establishes that we contact the user in question regarding their queries. We will cooperate with the relevant regulatory authorities, including the Spanish Data Protection Agency, to resolve any controversy regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be settled between www.Insectacus.com and the user.
9. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
At www.Insectacus.com we look for ideas, products and services for the client that exceed the limits of what already exists. As a company that acts in a responsible manner, www.Insectacus.com works to ensure that any innovation is carried out by guaranteeing users an adequate level of security and privacy. Our privacy principles assist us in decision-making at all business levels, enabling us to protect users and provide what they need as we continue to organize global information. We use the information to offer our users valuable products and services. The dedication to be able to offer the best service to the professional and user, is the first principle of www.Insectacus.com. The fact that users share information with us allows us to create valuable products and services for them. We believe that dedication to users encourages the creation of privacy and product enhancement features, which has spurred innovation and created a loyal audience of online users. We develop products that reflect strong advertising practices and standards.Our greatest ambition is to be at the forefront of technology in various aspects, including the development of tools that allow users to manage their personal information in a simple and accessible way while still offering them a valuable experience. www.Insectacus.com complies with privacy laws, as well as working internally and collaborating with regulatory bodies and industry partners to develop and implement robust privacy standards. We strive to show users the information used to personalize our services. We try to be transparent about each user’s information and how we use that information to offer our services, as appropriate. We offer users meaningful alternatives to protect their privacy, as each user has different needs and concerns. In order to offer a better service to all users, at www.Insectacus.com we strive to provide them with accurate and meaningful alternatives related to the use of their personal information. We believe that personal information should not be hidden and we are committed to creating products that allow users to export their personal information to other services. We do not sell users’ personal information. We know that our responsibility is to protect the data that users entrust to us. We take security concerns very seriously and collaborate with a large community of users, developers, and external security experts to make the Internet a more secure site.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS
To use the services of Insectacus Store, you must first accept the Conditions of Use. You will not be able to use the services if you do not accept the Conditions. You will be able to accept the Conditions: (A) by clicking on the acceptance button of the Conditions, when www.Insectacus.com offers you this option in the user interface with respect to any Service; (B) effectively using the Services. In this case, you acknowledge and accept that, from that moment on, www.Insectacus.com will consider your use of the Services as an acceptance of the Conditions. You will not be able to use the Services and you will not be able to accept the Conditions if (a) you are not of legal age and cannot enter into a binding contract with www.Insectacus.com or (b) you do not have the necessary legal capacity to receive the Services from in accordance with the laws of the Spanish State, or other countries, including the country where you reside or use the Services. Before proceeding, we recommend that you print or save a local copy of the Universal Conditions for reference purposes.
11. PROVISION OF SERVICES
www.Insectacus.com will have collaborating companies for a large part of its products. Occasionally, these companies will provide the services on behalf of the Insectacus Store brand itself. We recognize and accept that our partner companies are constantly innovating to offer the best possible experience to their users. You acknowledge and accept that the form and nature of the services and products that www.Insectacus.com may change from time to time without prior notice. As part of this process and constant innovation, you acknowledge and accept that www.Insectacus.com interrupts (permanently or temporarily) the provision of services (or any of its characteristics) that are offered to you or users. in general at the exclusive choice of www.Insectacus.com without the need for prior notice. You may stop using the services at any time, without being obliged to communicate it. You acknowledge and accept that if www.Insectacus.com disables access to your account, you may no longer have access to the services, your account information or any of the files or other content stored in your account.
12. SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR PASSWORDS
Each user will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords associated with any account used to access our services. Consequently, he will be solely responsible to www.Insectacus.com with respect to all activities carried out in connection with his account. If you detect any unauthorized use of your password or your account, you must immediately notify www.Insectacus.com through [email protected]
13. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. CONTENTS OF THE SERVICES
All information such as data files, written texts, photographs, videos or images will be referred to hereinafter as the “Contents”. The Contents that are presented to you as part of the services or products, may not be modified, rented, loaned, sold, distributed or for the creation of commercial works derived from these Contents (either in whole or in part) unless there is has been expressly empowered to do so by Insectacus Store or, by the owners of the aforementioned Contents, by virtue of a separate contract. Insectacus Store reserves the right (although it does not assume any obligation) to preview, review, classify, filter, modify, discard or eliminate all or part of the Contents of any service or product.
15. PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The user acknowledges and accepts that www.Insectacus.com has full ownership, all rights and control over the Services, including the intellectual property rights inherent to the Services (regardless of whether such rights are registered or not, and the place in the world where they apply). Likewise, the user acknowledges that the Services may contain information classified as confidential by www.Insectacus.com and that they may not disclose it without the prior written consent of www.Insectacus.com and by those it may affect, previously obtaining their consent. .
2. Unless the user has agreed otherwise in writing with www.Insectacus.com, nothing stipulated in the Conditions of Use will grant him any right to use trade names, brands, service marks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features of www.Insectacus.com
3. If you have been expressly granted the right to use any of these brand features in accordance with a written contract entered into with www.Insectacus.com, the user accepts that the use of said features will abide by the provisions of such contract, any provisions of the applicable Conditions and the guidelines on the use of brand characteristics www.Insectacus.com in its current version at all times.
4. www.Insectacus.com recognizes and accepts that it will receive in accordance with the Conditions of Provision of Services, in relation to the Contents that are sent, published, transmitted or displayed through the Services, including the intellectual property rights inherent to said Contents. Unless the user has agreed otherwise in writing with www.Insectacus.com, the latter will be responsible for protecting and exercising said rights without www.Insectacus.com being obliged to do so on their behalf.
5. The user undertakes not to eliminate, obscure or alter the warnings on property rights (including warnings on copyright and trademarks) that are included in the Services.
16. POLICIES ON COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
In accordance with its policy, www.insectacus.com will respond to notifications of alleged copyright infringement submitted in accordance with national applicable legislation on intellectual property.
The User agrees to keep his Username and password confidential and to use them with due diligence. The User admits and accepts that Insectacus will not be in any case responsible for the damages or losses that could originate due to the disclosure or lack of due diligence in the use of the same, as well as for attacks originating in our databases or web systems.